Configure SAML (Verify Users for External Applications)
Security Assertion Markup Language, or SAML, is a standardized way to tell external applications and services that a user is who they say they are.
You can configure your organization's SAML identity provider settings for provisioning Faronics Deploy access.
Select User Management
1. Navigate to the User icon
on the top right corner of the Deploy console.
2. Select User Management from the drop-down menu.
3. Select the SAML button within the User Management section.
Select the SAML Button
4. Enter a Login Domain, choose a unique domain identifier for SAML Login. The Service Provider Configuration will now update:
Service Provider Configuration
a. Audience URL - https://deploy.faronics.com/saml?dn=faronics1
c. Assertion Consumer URL - https://deploy.faronics.com/saml/Acs?dn=faronics1
5. Enter your Identity Provider Login URL.
6.Enter your Entity ID.
7. Click UPLOAD to upload the identity provider metadata.
8. Paste in the Identity Provider Certificate.
9. Click UPLOAD to upload the Identity Provider Certificate.
10. Select Advanced Options, then select the user permission level - Administrator/Remote Support.
11. Click SAVE.
Note: Users will get access to all the sites by default. You can edit the user's permission later via User Administration.
The SAML configuration has now been successfully created and configured.