Install an Application on All Computers in Deploy
The Apps with Recent Updates grid has a list of all the ready-to-deploy applications.
Selecting any one application from this list will present options to Install, Uninstall or Update the application across All Computers that report in the Deploy console.
Applications with Recent Updates
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab and locate the Apps with Recent Updates grid.
3. Select the name of an application from the list that you wish to install on all computers (Opera Chromium in this example).
4. The Action Toolbar will appear on the right-hand side; click Install All.
5. Confirm the install by clicking the blue INSTALL button.
The application has now been successfully installed on all computers.