Update an Application on macOS
Make sure you have the following configured before you start:
- Faronics Deploy Agent Installed on the macOS Computers on which you wish to install the applications.
To update an application on a macOS computer using Deploy:
Update an Application on a Mac
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Scroll down to the All-Mac grid.
4. Either search for the application to be updated by name using the search bar next to the Grid Options drop-down list,
OR scroll through the grid to find outdated applications and select the column header name and then click the grid of the application(s) that corresponds to the Mac computer on which you want to perform the update.
Locate Outdated Applications by Scrolling
5. Select the grid of the application to be updated, Postman in this example. It will turn blue, and the Selected count will be displayed above the All-Mac grid.
6. Click the app actions menu
7. Select UPDATE.
8. Confirm the update by clicking the blue UPDATE button.
9. The update will now download and will automatically update the application.
Update in Progress