Post Imaging Actions
These are tasks (added to the Deployment Package) performed after a computer is Imaged.
Post Imaging Actions are tasks that can be added to the Deployment Package that will run once the computer imaging is complete.
This example will guide you through creating a Deployment Package, then adding a Post Imaging Task.
Edit Deployment Package
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the OS Deployment tab.
3. Expand the Imaging Servers Grid View.
4. Scroll down to the Deployment Package Grid.
5. Click the edit icon.
6. Enter a Package Name.
Create a New Deployment Package
7. Select an Image from the Choose Imaging Server drop-down list.
8. Select an Image from the Choose Image drop-down list.
9. Select Install Settings from the Choose Install Settings drop-down list.
10. Optional: Enter a Product Key (or leave it blank to use a dummy product key).
11. Choose a Driver Group from the drop-down list.
12. Optional: Scroll to Advanced Settings and Select a Pre-Imaging Task if needed (this could be scripts that you want to run before imaging).
13. Scroll to Post-Imaging Tasks, select the Install App Preset drop-down list, then click Manage App Presets.
14. Click ADD NEW+ (you could also select an existing App Preset).
Create a New App Preset for the Post Imaging Task
15. Enter a name for the Preset.
16. Select the applications and any scripts that you want to include in the App Preset.
17. Click SAVE.
18. Select the App Preset (Graphics Team in the example) from the drop-down list.
19. Click SAVE.
20. The new Deployment Package now appears in the list