Create a Recovery USB Flash Drive from a Portable USB Creator
Once you have created the Portable USB Creator, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drive.
Locate the Boot Utility
1. Navigate to the folder where the Portable USB Creator is located.
2. Open the Deployment Package Folder containing the USB Creator file.
3. Double click the USB Creator file, and click YES to allow the app to make changes to your device.
4. A Target USB Drive is selected by default, if more than one USB drive is connected, select the one you wish to use.
Ensure that there is nothing that you want to keep on the USB drive before proceeding as it will be overwritten by this process.
5. Click START.
6. Confirm that you wish to continue and that you are aware that the USB drive will be formatted removing anything currently on it.
Copying Bootable Files to the USB
The USB flash drive now contains the bootable files.