Comment on page
Manually Approve or Deny Individual Windows Updates via Pending Windows Updates
Windows Updates can be Individually approved/denied filtering by KB (Knowledge Base number) or Name.
Individual Patches can be approved or denied from the Windows Update Control Grid.
Deny an individual Windows Patch by KB number
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Windows Updates tab.
3. Scroll down to the Pending Windows Updates 1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Click on a computer in the Computer Name grid.
4. Enter all or part of a KB (Knowledge Base number) or Windows Update name to search for in the Search bar.
5. Select the Patch that you want to Approve/Deny in the KB Number column or any column other than the Patch Name column (as that will bring up the Action toolbar).
6. Click the orange DENY Button.
7. Click blue DENY to Confirm the Deny action on the confirmation dialog that appears.
The selected Windows Patch has been successfully Denied.