1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Enable View Search and Filter in the Grid Options drop-down list (Blue is enabled, gray is disabled).
4. Next, filter the computers by Group Name, enter a name to filter the results by in search field under the Group Name header.
Search and Filter by Group Name
When filtering out Group Names, use one of the following options to limit the results Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Does not equal. There is also a reset option to clear the filter criteria.
5. Enter the name of the application to install in the Search field next to the Grid Options, iTunes in this example.
Search for iTunes in the Search Field
6. The iTunes application field will now appear in the grid; click on the header name iTunes. The ACTION TOOLBAR will now be displayed.
7. Click on the green INSTALL ALL button.
8. Click the blue INSTALL button to confirm the installation.
The application will now download and install on all computers in your selected group.