Create a Configuration
Configuration Management enables you to add a group of settings, e.g., Power Management, Firewall Settings, Display Settings. You can apply a configuration to a single computer or group of computers via the ACTION TOOLBAR.
See System and Security, Network and Internet, Hardware, User Accounts, Appearance and Personalization, Clock and Region, Ease of Access, and Others for a guide to all Configurable Settings that are available.
Add a new Configuration
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Scroll to the All - Windows grid.
4. Select a Computer Name (DESKTOP1 in this example), then the ACTION TOOLBAR will appear.
5. Select the APPLY CONFIGURATIONS drop-down menu.
6. Select the Create New+ link (If Configurations have already been created, you will see a list of configurations and Manage Configurations link).
7. Enter a Configuration Name for the new Configuration Set.
New Configuration Set
8. Select a setting to configure (Time Zone in this example).
9. Select a Time Zone from the drop-down list.
10. Click ADD.
You can add more than one Configuration to the Configuration Set, just click the ADD SETTING button and a dialog appears with all the available settings you can configure.
11. Click SAVE
Don't forget to SAVE the Configuration, if you select another Configuration Preset from the menu on the left you will lose any unsaved changes.
The Configuration has successfully been created and will now appear under Manage Configurations in the ACTION TOOLBAR.