Manually Approve a Windows Update Category (in a Policy) for all Computers
To get a category-wise view, go to the Windows Update Control grid and select the column header of any category in the first grid.
Computers Pending Windows Updates
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Windows Updates tab.
3. Scroll to the Computers - Pending Windows Updates grid.
4. Click a column header of any category in the grid; Update Rollup in this example. The list of patches will be displayed for that category.
From here, you can approve or deny select patches or approve all the patches within the category. You can also move to different categories that are listed on the left-hand side of this window.
5. To approve all the patches listed, click the APPROVE ALL button, or to individually approve or deny a patch, select it then, click the APPROVE or DENY button.
Approve all patches in a Windows Update Category