Manually Approve an Individual Windows Update in a Policy for All Computers
Within the Windows Updates section of Faronics Deploy, filters can be applied to show computers that have Windows Updates pending.
1. Navigate to the Windows Updates tab on the Control Grid View.
2. Locate the All grid and select Pending Only from the drop-down menu button to filter computers that have Pending Updates, are Highly Vulnerable, or have failed scans.
Selecting the number under the category column will present options to Approve or Deny individual patches if they have not been approved or denied in the policy.
3. Select the number under the category column (Critical Updates in this example) for the selected Computer Name (1 Critical Update in this example for DESKTOP4). This will present options to Approve or Deny individual patches if they have not been approved or denied in the policy.
4. Select the Action Menu.
5. Select the View Computer List for this Update option from the drop-down.
6. Click the APPROVE button.
7. Confirm the update for all computers by clicking the APPROVE UPDATE button when prompted.