Schedule a Custom Script to Run on Every Reboot
Custom Scripts can be scheduled to run upon specified conditions, for example a script can be scheduled to run after every reboot.
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Select a Script to Run.
4. Click the RUN button.
5. Click the OPTIONS button.
6. Enter a Schedule Name.
7. Click the Conditions option.
No Schedule is needed here as the script is being run based on the reboot condition.
8. Select + Add Condition.
9. Select the On every reboot option from the drop-down list.
10. Enter the number of seconds to Execute the script after a reboot.
30 seconds is the minimum amount of time that can be configured here.
11. Optional: Configure the advanced option - Check the box to allow the user to defer the script.
12. Click the SCHEDULE button.
The script has been successfully scheduled to run 30 seconds after every reboot.
Last modified 2mo ago