Enable Ticketing for Your Organization
This enables end-users to submit tickets from their computers.
The Ticketing feature provides users with the ability to submit support requests via the Windows Notification Toolbar. A user will receive email alerts with their ticket status once it has been submitted. For this, they will need to enter their email address in the form while submitting the ticket.
To enable ticketing, follow the steps below:
Navigate to Organization Settings
1. Select the User icon on the top right corner of the menu bar.
2. Select Organization Settings.
Enable Ticketing and Edit the Form
3. Enable the Enable Ticketing switch (blue is enabled).
4. Click the Click here to edit the form link.
5. Enter a Title for your Ticketing Form.
6. Enter the Content for your Ticketing Form.
7. Enter the Help Text for your Ticketing Form.
8. Click PREVIEW to see what the form will look like to users.
9. The Ticket will look similar to the screenshot below but will reflect your values entered in the previous steps.
10. Click the X in the top right corner of the Ticket Preview to close the window.
11. Click SAVE.
Ticketing has now been successfully enabled and configured.
IMPORTANT: Once the ticketing has been enabled, users will need to log off and log in again for this setting to take effect.
Users can submit tickets from the Windows Notiﬁcation Bar with a customizable popup. To enable this, follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to Settings on your Windows Computer.
2. Enter Taskbar Settings in the search box.
Search for Taskbar Settings
3. Scroll down and click the Select which icons appear in the taskbar link.
Select Which Icons Appear in the Taskbar
4. Enable the Faronics Incident Reporting Agent switch (blue is enabled).
Enable the Faronics Ticketing Toolbar Shortcut
5. The Faronics Incident Reporting Agent shortcut will now appear on the Windows Notification bar; clicking it will display the Support Ticket Popup.
The Ticketing shortcut is now available on the Windows Notification Toolbar.