When the Anti-Virus software version is outdated and ready for an upgrade, the Installation Status column in the grid will display the version number in orange; if it is up-to-date, it will be displayed in black.
To upgrade the anti-virus software on a computer or multiple computers, follow the instructions below:
Upgrade Anti-Virus Software
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Anti-Virus tab.
3. Select a computer from the list of available computers where the Installation Status version number is displayed in orange, OR you can select all the computers by clicking the Computer Name header and then clicking the blue SELECT ALL COMPUTERS button from the Action Toolbar.
4. Click the green UPGRADE button (OR the UPGRADE ANTI-VIRUS button if upgrading multiple computers via the Action Toolbar).
5. A prompt will appear to inform you that a reboot will be required and that any unsaved work will be lost. Click UPGRADE.
6. The Upgrade will now be performed, and the Installation Status will update.
Once completed, the Installation Status version number will turn black, and the protection status will be Protected.