Inventory Data Update - Heartbeat + On-Demand
The Inventory data in Deploy is updated to the console based on a heartbeat to save bandwidth; however, the Inventory data can be updated on an on-demand basis using the Inventory Control grid.
Select All Computers to Refresh the Data
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Inventory tab.
3. Select the Computer Name column header to select all the computers (or select a computer/group of computers you wish to refresh the data being viewed).
4. The ACTION TOOLBAR will now appear; select REFRESH DETAILS.
5. Click OK to confirm when prompted
The data will now be refreshed for the selected Computer or Group of Computers.