Uninstall Application on macOS
Uninstall an Application from a Mac
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Scroll down to the All-Mac grid.
4. Type the name of the application you want to uninstall in the search bar located on the right-hand side of the screen above the list of macOS computers.
5. Select the grid of the application that you wish to uninstall (Postman in this example) that corresponds to the computer that you wish to remove it from.
6. Click the App Actions Menu
7. Select UNINSTALL.
8. Click the Blue UNINSTALL button on the confirmation window to proceed.
9. The application will now uninstall; once completed, the grid will update.
Postman Application Uninstalling from iMac-01