Comment on page
Remote View the Screen of a Computer (Configure Refresh Rate & Monitor Selection)
You can remotely view a snapshot (that refreshes at regular intervals) of a computer's screen managed by Deploy.
If more than one monitor is connected to a computer, you can display monitor 1, monitor 2, or all monitors when remote accessing the computer. The refresh rate can also be configured to 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 seconds (5 seconds is the default setting).
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Select a Computer from the Computer Name column.
4. Select the REMOTE drop-down menu. Click the red REMOTE button on the ACTION TOOLBAR.
5. Select the View Screen button from the drop-down menu.
6. The screen will now be displayed; click the OPTIONS button to configure the view.
Remote View and Configuration Options
7. Select which monitor to view (if more than one monitor is connected to the computer); options are monitor 1, monitor 2, or All monitors.
8. The screen can be refreshed at the specified interval; the default setting is 5 seconds (this can be changed to 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 seconds).
9. Once the user has approved the screen share, the view will update to show a snapshot of what is on their screen:
Snapshot of DESKTOP1's screen
The user's screen snapshot is visible, and the monitor view and refresh settings have been successfully configured.