Perform Actions via the Action Toolbar on a Group of Computers
Restart a Group of Computers via the Action Toolbar
Depending on which grid you are viewing (Applications, OS Deployment, Windows Updates, or Inventory), different options are presented in the Action Toolbar. This example is using the Application grid. See Action Toolbar definitions for a complete list of actions.
Select all visible computers to restart them as a group
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Select the column header Computer Name.
4. Select By Group on the ACTION TOOLBAR.
5. Click the blue SELECT ALL COMPUTERS button.
6. Click on the action that needs to be initiated on the selected computers (RESTART in this example).