Protecting the Deploy Agent
You can set a password to protect the agent from being uninstalled by end-users.To set a password, go to the General Settings in the Policy and select ‘Enable password protection for uninstalling the Deploy Agent.’
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Policies tab.
3. Select a Policy from the Policies - Windows Grid.
4. Click EDIT POLICY.
5. Enable the Password check box.
Enable Password Protection for the Policy
6. Enter a password (enable the show check box to view the password you entered.
7. Click SAVE.