VNC - Initial Setup
To set up computers for remote access using VNC, you will need to use the VNC setup option.
Installing a VNC Viewer on the Host Computer
To use VNC, you will need to install a VNC viewer on the computer where you are initiating the remote access from. UltraVNC can be used for this.
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Select a Computer from the Computer Name column.
Select a Computer from Applications Grid
4. The ACTION TOOLBAR will now appear; click REMOTE.
5. Select VNC Setup from the drop-down menu.
6. A list of all computers that do not have VNC installed will now appear. Click SELECT ALL COMPUTERS (alternatively, you can select the computer(s) to install VNC).
Select All Computers to Setup VNC
7. Click NEXT.
8. Enter a Password for the VNC Connection.
Enter a Password for the VNC Connection
9. Click SETUP; the setup will now apply to the selected computers.
10. Click OK.
Your computers are now ready to be accessed using VNC.