Create an App Preset
Create a group of applications (built-in and custom) to install at once on one or more computers.
Make sure you have the following configured before you start:
- Faronics Deploy Agent Installed on the Computers you wish to install the applications on.
Select a Computer From the List
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Applications tab.
3. Click on a computer in the Computer Name grid.
4. Click the INSTALL APP PRESETS drop-down list.
If this is not your first App Preset, you will see Manage Presets instead of Create New+. Click Manage Presets and then click ADD NEW+ from the menu on the left.
5. Select Create New+.
6. Enter a name for the preset.
Configuring an App Preset for the Graphics Team
7. Select all the applications required (the applications available includes both built-in and custom apps) for the preset. In this example, the preset is for the Graphics Team, imaging software has been selected.
You have now successfully created your app preset; it is now ready to be installed (See Install App Preset).