The Faronics Deploy Agent can retrieve a complete list of All Installed Applications on the computers.
View All Applications Installed on DESKTOP2
1. Select the Control Grid tab on the top menu bar.
2. Navigate to the Inventory tab.
3. Select a Computer from the Computer Name column.
You can also use the Search and View Search and Filter options and select multiple computers by selecting the Computer Name column header.
4. Select the VIEW INSTALLED APPLICATIONS from the ACTION TOOLBAR (selecting this option will move you away from the Control grid and into the Analytics section of Deploy).
5. A Report of all applications installed on the selected computer(s) will now be displayed (DESKTOP2 in this example).
Installed Applications Report for DESKTOP2
6. Optional: Click EXPORT REPORT, then select CSV to download the report to your computer.
Use the View Search and Filter option or SearchBar on the top right to sort by Computer Name, Product Name, Version, or Publisher.
Exported CSV Report for Installed Applications on DESKTOP2
The Installed Applications Report has successfully been downloaded. Check your downloads folder for a file named Installed Applications.csv (if you download more than one version of this report, the file name will increment, e.g., Installed Applications (1).csv ).