View a Ticket
View Ticket provides an overview of a selected Ticket, providing basic information including Selected Computer, Description, File Uploaded, Email Address, Notify User's email address, and Assigned To.
From this view, you can edit the Ticket and download the attached file if one is included in the Ticket.
The Ticket View can display Incoming Ticket Report (All Tickets), Active, Closed, My Tickets, and Unassigned.
To change the current view click the drop-down menu to the right of the table header (the default view is Incoming Ticket Report (All Tickets)). The screenshots below show changing from Incoming Ticket Report View to Active View.
Changing the Current Ticket View
View Changed to Active Tickets View
To View a Ticket:
1. Select the Tickets View tab on the top menu bar.
2. Select a Ticket Report from the list.
3. Click the TICKET ACTIONS button and select View Ticket from the drop-down menu that appears.
4. (optional) If you wish to make any changes to the Ticket, click EDIT.
5. (optional) If you wish to download the attachment, click the download icon next to the file name of the uploaded file.
6. (optional) If you wish to close the Ticket, click the CLOSE button.
7. Click the
button on the top right corner of the Ticket to dismiss the Ticket from the view.