Manually Install Windows Updates on a Group of Computers
Windows Updates can be initiated on computers that have pending updates on an on-demand instead of using a schedule.
1. Navigate to the Windows Updates tab on the Control Grid view.
2. Locate the All grid.
3. Select Pending Only from the drop-down menu button to filter computers that have Pending Updates, are Highly Vulnerable, or have failed scans.
4. Enable View Search and Filter by clicking the switch.
Enable View Search and Filter - Filter Policy by "Corporate"
5. Filter out a group of computers (using any of the columns - Policy in this example) that have pending Windows Updates.
6. Click the Computer Name column header, and the ACTION TOOLBAR will appear.
7. Select by Install All Updates once the Action Toolbar comes up.
8. Confirm the Install by clicking the OK button on the Confirm dialog.